Performs tasks to complete weekly, monthly and quarterly payroll. Assists Personnel Administration with employee file maintenance. Assists Human Resource Manager with projects involving compliance research & audits and collecting pending documentation/information from Field Managers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Compares Weekly Payroll Hours Sheets against billing Extra Work Job Tickets for hours balance and billing codes, prior to entering payroll and forwarding EWJTs to the Billing Dept.
* Contacts associated field personnel to resolve employee and/or hours balance issues utilizing company phone and/or email communication.
* Reconciles Employees Balances File with submitted Hours Sheets to confirm employee eligibility for requested Benefits Pay (Vac., P.T.O., Sick, Work Comp) or OFF, Leave of Absence. Follows up with associated Manager, if employee’s not qualified.
* Processes monthly Auto Allowance and Commission Payments.
* Collates and Reviews Time Cards for Injury Claims.
* Calculates set up and processes weekly employee Salary Garnishments, including month-end documentation for Accounts Payable payment.