How would you like to be a part of a company that treats employees with dignity and respect? Cagwin and Dorward is a landscaping contractor that has built a culture around our values, collaboration and teamwork. We are a dynamic company that provides career opportunities combined with learning and growth. If you are looking for a long-term career, Cagwin might be the place for you!
Cagwin & Dorward is a full service landscape provider specializing in landscape maintenance, landscape construction, water management, and tree care for commercial, municipal and residential customers. From 15 local service centers, we serve the greater San Francisco Bay Area from Santa Rosa in the north, to Monterey in the south and east to Sacramento.
We value learning, respect, integrity, commitment, accountability, leadership, honor, courage and results.
1. Answers telephone in a friendly, upbeat manner including name and name of company. Directs calls to appropriate staff members; takes messages as required.
2. Communicates with customer using: phone and email, relaying messages to the field.
3. Opens and distributes all postal courier and interoffice mail and parcels.
4. Prepares envelopes for and processes incoming distribution of weekly Payroll & Personnel pouches.
5. Types, revises and combines material such as correspondence, reports, records, forms and minutes of meetings from rough draft, corrected copy or previous version displayed on screen using computer or word processing software or other word processing equipment.
6. Orders all office supplies.
7. Processes bid proposals for sales staff.
8. Maintains and creates LM Customer Files.
9. Works four consecutive 8-hour days within normal business hours (8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.). Is available to work overtime at the request of management
10. Keeps record of work performed to include completed documentation of daily personal hours.
1. Ability to stand or sit using office equipment such as computer terminal, copier, calculator and fax machine for extended periods of time.
2. Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
3. Ability to lift up to 35 pounds.
4. Vision abilities required by this job include the ability to adjust focus for close vision work using a computer monitor for an 8-hour period of time.
DIRECTLY SUPERVISED BY:
1. Customer Service Manager